Acid Reflux Sore Throat Remedy Probio-Lite
ProBio-Lite by Golden After 50 offers an ‘easy acid reflux sore throat remedy fix’ with heartburn and GERD support by using a multi-strain probiotic formula designed to rebalance the stomach flora’s ecosystem and gut microbiome.
A scientifically-formulated probiotic gut health and digestive aid formula that works to restore imbalances by eliminating toxic bacteria.
ProBio-Lite: Probiotic Supplement for Digestion and acid reflux sore throat remedy
Acidity is an issue that is highly prevalent in people suffering from issues related to poor digestion, acid reflux sore throat remedy. In fact, it is estimated that Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) — which is a commonly occurring chronic condition — affects anywhere between 15.1 to 30 percent of the U.S. population.
To be even more specific, as per historical data released by the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP), the American healthcare system saw a little over 995K patients being hospitalized for GERD (as well as other similar conditions) in 1998. This number jumped up by a whopping 300 percent within a span of just 7 years. Of this figure, it was found that approximately 62 percent of all GERD hospital discharges were women.
Lastly, from a medical standpoint, it bears mentioning that while issues related to acid reflux sore throat remedycan be treated using over-the-counter medicines, if left unchecked, the condition can cause immense damage to the human digestive system — even resulting in premature death in some cases.
By clicking on the button below you will be able to watch and/or read the easy acid reflux fix presentation that shows all of the attractive attributes of Golden After 50’s ProBio-Lite probiotic supplement. There will be the story about “How 3 Months of Crippling Diarrhea Extinguished A 64-Year Old Man’s Fiery Acid Reflux By Accident…” and the “This Simple Trick Is Like Pouring A 20-Gallon Bucket Of Ice-Cold Water On A Backyard Campfire… Putting Out Acid Reflux On Contact“
The “Easy Acid Reflux Fix” story uncovers the truth about what causes acid reflux, heartburn and GERD, revealing it has nothing to do with your stomach, yet an imbalance in the gut flora’s microbiome. It also showcases why antacids may provide short term relief, but actually make these unfortunate health conditions even worse in time and further the imbalances of healthy bacteria in the digestive system. Even the FDA issued official statements about this, saying “we’re informing the public that the use of stomach acid drugs known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) may be associated with an increased risk of Clostridium difficile–associated diarrhea (CDAD)”.
Let’s review the highly-potent, nutritious gut health rebalancing formula to see how Probio-Lite probiotic supplement helps address the problems caused by acid reflux sore throat remedy, heartburn and GERD.
What is Probio-lite?
In its most basic sense, ProbioLite can be thought of as an advanced dietary supplement that is designed to help reduce symptoms caused by acid reflux using gut-enhancing probiotics for your microbiome ecosystem. Not only that, it can also aid in maximizing one’s digestive health via a number of different clinically-tested pathways (most of whom have been described in the following sections). As per the official company website, the supplement is totally natural and has been devised in a manufacturing facility that is GMP-certified and approved by the FDA.
A quick look at the core components of the product shows us that each serving of Probio-lite contains a whole host of natural agents that have been scientifically proven to maximize one’s gut health — mainly through the heightening of one’s intestinal microbiome activity.
What causes Acid Reflux?
Even though issues related to acid reflux sore throat remedy are brushed aside as being insignificant by most people, more and more clinical data seems to be pointing towards the fact that poor gut health (when left unchecked for long durations) can result in our stomach acids becoming destabilized. And while medicines are effective in treating such conditions, making use of chemically synthesized drugs is not a good option in the long run.
In this regard, Probio-lite is a supplement that contains a wide variety of highly efficacious ingredients that are easily digestible and do not cause any unpleasant side effects — such as constipation, excess flatulence, etc — in the user’s system.
A Closer Look at the benefits of Probio-lite
As mentioned in an earlier section, Golden After 50’s Probio-lite works to provide users with a wide range of long-lasting benefits such as:
(i) Bacterial Elimination: When taken on a daily basis, the supplement has been shown to help balance the healthy bacteria in one’s digestive tract so as to prevent unwanted bile from being secreted. Not only that, Probio-lite also helps maximize the overall functionality of one’s internal processes by flushing out any chemical remnants that may be trapped in our circulatory channels.
(ii) Completely Natural and No Side Effects: Another core facet of Probio-lite is that it does not contain any fillers, binders or chemically synthesized agents. Not only that, even when taken for extended periods of time, the supplement does not produce any unwanted side effects.
(iii) Full Money Back Guarantee: Each bottle of Probio-lite comes with a full money back guarantee in case users are not satisfied with the quality of the supplement. Not only that, refunds are easy to process and can be initiated with a simple phone call or email.
How Does ProbioLite Work?
Lab testing has shown that ProbioLite works primarily in two ways:
- Maximization of one’s digestive tracts
- Reduction of excess bile production
As most of our readers may be well aware of, our gut consists of millions of healthy bacterial agents. They might be good or bad but depending on one’s health, they can help prevent issues like GERD, constipation, etc. In this regard, Probio-lite helps make our stomach acids more efficient as well as helps in increasing the efficiency of our central nervous system, immune system, etc.
Other aspects of our health that Probio-lite optimizes:
- It allows for our circulatory system to function at a high rate, thereby allowing for a reduction in issues related to anxiety, nervousness, stress.
- It helps increase our immunity by supplying our organs with vital ingredients.
- The supplement helps our body in getting rid of mortifying digestive concerns that are commonly found to accompany indigestion.
- The ingredients in the mix allow for an increase in one’s vitality as well as overall energy production ability.
How effective is Probio-lite? How quickly will one start to see results?
According to a number of user testimonials that are available online, once ingested, Probio-lite starts delivering efficacious results within a period of just 5-7 days. However, the product label shows that results may vary depending upon a person’s body composition, fat levels, immunity etc. Similarly, for people suffering from severe acid reflux, it may take longer for the supplement to show its results.
Also, it is worth reporting that most people who have used Probio-lite have not faced any unpleasant side effects.This is because Golden After 50’s Probio-Lite is completely natural and does not adversely affect any of our vital organs.
Key facts of the supplement worth pointing out:
- It is not to be used as an alternative to scientific healing/treatment methods.
- In cases where one’s problems are quite severe, a doctor should be consulted.
- The daily dose of one pill should not be exceeded.
- In terms of consumption, it is recommended that a person take just one pill a day in the morning along with a cup of lukewarm water.
- The folks over at Golden After 50 recommend that the product should not be taken in conjunction with any other medicines — especially those that are meant to be taken daily.
Probio-Lite Pricing and Availability
A quick look at the manufacturers website shows us that there are three packages that one can choose from. The options are as follows:
- A single bottle is available for a base price of $44.95. However, users are also required to pay an additional $8.95 to cover for any shipping costs.
- A pack of three bottles is available for a combined price of $119.85 (which basically works out to $39.95 per bottle). If this option is chosen, there is no shipping cost that has to be paid.
- A pack of six bottles is available for a highly discounted rate of $210 (which basically works out to $34.95. Shipping is again free of cost for users who avail of this option.
Payments can be facilitated via a number of different options including PayPal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa etc. Also, as mentioned previously, there is a 365-day long money back guarantee that is available to any person who buys Probio-lite. To initiate a refund, all one has to do is send back the empty bottle along with the initial purchase receipt.
Last but not least, it is worth pointing out that Probio-lite is only available via its official product website. Unlike other supplements, the item cannot be purchased through Amazon or any other online retail platform.
ProBio-Lite Supplement: Buy Now
ProBio-Lite by Golden After 50 offers an ‘easy acid reflux fix’ with heartburn and GERD support by using a multi-strain probiotic formula designed to rebalance the stomach flora’s ecosystem and gut microbiome.
A scientifically-formulated probiotic gut health and digestive aid formula that works to restore imbalances by eliminating toxic bacteria.
Disclaimer: Results will vary using Probio-Lite. The statements made here have not been FDA audited and is only a matter of opinion based on the official Golden After 50 product page. The probiotic complex is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclosure: The potentially beneficial acid reflux sore throat remedy support supplement may not work for you. If you click on a link contained on this website there will be a reward commissioned upon purchasing ProBio-Lite.
2021 Probiotic Supplement Guide
Discover the Best Probiotic Supplements on the Market Today + Why to Avoid Amazon Reviews
Probiotics continue to rise in popularity as new studies prove the importance of gut health to every single aspect of our our well-being.
Unfortunately, this growing trend has created a breeding ground for many fly-by-night “brands” making false claims and selling inferior, ineffective products.
With so many different brands, we decided it was time to perform a comprehensive review. Watch the video below to learn what to look for and avoid in probiotic supplements.
Is Your Gut Killing You?
Take a look at your hand. While it appears to be completely human, it’s not. In fact, 90% of your body is made up of bacteria. There are trillions of them living inside us, and most are located in our gut. This ecosystem is made of both good and bad bacteria that are in a constant battle for resources. The good bacteria regulate hormones, produce vitamins, and fight off infections. That said, we want to maintain the right balance of good and bad bacteria to stay healthy.
Our gut becomes unbalanced when the bad bacteria begin to outnumber the good bacteria. This doesn’t just effect our digestion. Our gut is intimately connected to other bodily systems, so if an imbalance is left unchecked, problems begin to spread throughout our bodies.
There are several signs of an unbalanced gut that also signal whole-body problems.
5 Signs Your Gut Health Is In Danger
- Digestive Issues: bloating, gas, abdominal pains, diarrhea, upset stomach, constipation, cramps, IBS, or food poisoning.
- Weakened Immunity: the common cold, flu, coughing, certain allergies, or sinus congestion.
- Mental Illness: depression, brain fog, mood swings, irritability, or “senior moments”.
- Medication Use: taking antibiotics, anti-inflammatory medication, or birth control.
- Skin Problems: acne, skin blemishes, breakouts, dry/dull skin, Psoriasis, Rosacea, or Eczema.
As you can see, having an unbalanced gut leads to more serious health issues. But why suffer when there’s an obvious solution? Millions of people have already revolutionized their health with probiotics. Unfortunately, the market is flooded with ineffective and dangerous products, so it’s critical to find a supplement with everything on the checklist below:
The 5 Keys To Choosing An Effective Probiotic
With so many probiotics on the market today, it can be difficult to make the right choice. The following 5 criteria will help you tell the difference between an effective supplement and yet another inferior product.
Our research and analysis has shown that for a probiotic supplement to be effective, it must meet these criteria:
It takes specific expertise to form an effective probiotic formulation. More is not necessarily better. The exact combination of strain type, quantity and prebiotics determines the product’s quality. Look for real doctors specializing in gut health backing the product.
Number of CFUs
Probiotics are measured in CFUs (Colony Forming Units). The Quantity of CFUs has a huge impact on the product’s efficacy. Look for 40-50 billion of CFUs per serving.
Many probiotics on the market only contain 1-2 strains, which are not nearly enough to make a difference. Look for a probiotic formula that has a diverse set of strains (8-12) for the most comprehensive approach to your digestive and immune health.
Listed next to strains on the label, they indicate that a particular probiotic strain has been clinically studied and proven effective (e.g. L. Acidophilus La-14TM)
Probiotics that use fiber-based prebiotics like NutraFlora® Fiber nourish the good bacteria so that it thrives in the gut and increases overall effectiveness.
What You Should Avoid
Probiotics that require refrigeration often contain strains that are not stable and tend to be ineffective. They will often lose their potency in transit or shipping. Look for probiotics formulated to withstand room temperature.
Chemicals or Irritants
You want a product that is free of chemicals and other ingredients that could potentially upset your gut. The probiotic you choose should have a listing of all potential irritants it is free of in order to ensure no side effects. Look for a probiotic that is Gluten, Soy and Dairy Free, and does not contain preservatives or fillers.
- Amazon Reviews
Up to 65% of Amazon reviews are written by paid individuals, and some of them might not have tried the product. Relying on fake reviews is a dangerous game to play with your health.
WARNING: Hidden label quantities: Many dishonest companies will not show the actual quantities of the specific strains or ingredients on their label. They do this so they can save money on the more expensive strains listed, and put cheaper strains in their place. This essentially renders the probiotic product ineffective. Always look for exact quantities listed next to each strain.
The Importance Of Clinically-Studied Strains
Sometimes probiotic supplements will contain a multitude of different strains in hopes to look appeasing to a consumer who thinks they will be benefiting from all of this diversity.
Sadly, there are only a handful of strains on the market that have been proven effective when packaged and introduced to your gut. When you see probiotics with upwards of 12 strains, keep in mind that only a small portion of those strains will actually survive your stomach acid, reach your gut and be beneficial to your health.
Below is a list of strains with the most clinical studies backing their effectiveness
- L. acidophilus. This strain boosts the treatment of respiratory infections, helps relieve IBS, decreases the frequency of yeast infections, reduces the growth of pathogens in the digestive tract and produces lactase which helps break down the sugar in milk.
- L. casei. This assists with digestion issues including Crohn’s disease, ulcers and other gastrointestinal problems.
- L. plantarum. Plantarum helps treat IBS, Crohn’s disease and colitis. It preserves critical nutrients, vitamins and antioxidants.
- L. salivarius. Salivarius makes enzymes that kill bad bacteria, including the kind that causes bad breath. It also helps with flatulence and bloating.
- B. longum. This strain pauses bad microbes and prevents them from growing. Longum also breaks down carbohydrates and reduces the symptoms of seasonal allergies.
- Bacillus Coagulans. This helps to stop the growth of bad bacteria. It also prevents various digestive issues (IBS, diarrhea in both children and adults and stomach ulcers).
- L. rhamnosus. This strain aids in the prevention of urinary tract infections (UTI), especially those caused by antibiotics. It also helps to build the immune system, assists in digestion of dairy products and helps to fight intestinal tract illnesses.
- B. lactis. This increases immune function, helps to fight off infections, makes faster recovery times possible, and helps to prevent diarrhea in both adults and children.
- B. bifidum. Bifidum helps to stop the increase of bad bacteria, heightens the immune system, and aids in the digestion process, specifically of dairy products.
- L. bulgaricus. Bulgaricus works in your intestinal lining as an enforcer by getting rid of any toxins. This strain also creates its own natural antibiotics.
- L. gasseri. A number of clinical trials and studies have shown gasseri reduces abdominal fat and supports weight loss. This also helps with easing the pain of menstruation. It can also assist in lowering cholesterol.
Our Unique Research Procedure
We conducted in-house research to verify that the ingredients in the supplement itself were the same as claimed on the label. We surveyed our readers who have tried the product over time in order to learn from their experiences. We surveyed consumers in the biggest online marketplaces, like Amazon, eBay, Shopzilla, and PriceGrabber.
We analyzed all of these factors to determine the best probiotic supplement out there.
Probiotics We Tested
- 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum
- Align Probiotic Supplement
- Advanced Probiotics
- Bifidus Best Advanced Probiotic
- Probiotic-40 Supplement
- Nexabiotic Probiotic
- Bio K Plus Acidophilus Capsules
- BIOPRO-50 Ultimate Probiotic
- Bioprotics Probiotic
- Pro-X10 Probiotics
- Bowtrol Probiotics
- Culturelle Probiotics
- Digestive Advantage Probiotics
- Dr. Axe Probiotics
- Probium Probiotics Multi Blend 12B
- Many more…
The Results Are In…
After surveying over 8,000 user reviews and then carefully reviewing 74 brands, only a select few passed our strict testing criteria listed above. Users reported enhanced health—from boosted immune responses and solid digestion to positive mood effects, sharper mental clarity, and more.